Premier STIM DIGITAL TENS EMS Combo Unit with belt clip, EM-6000, two output channels, each independent of the other and powered by either a 9 Volt battery or AC adaptor.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Premier STIM EM-6000 Digital Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation unit is a combination of TENS and EMS stimulation, which can be used for pain relief and muscle treatment.
This TENS / EMS machine is equipped with two controllable output channels, each independent of the other.
Includes a belt clip for easy convenient portability
Intensity increase control
Intensity decrease control
Key lock facility prevents the settings from being changed but the output may be stopped by pressing the “ON/OFF/PAUSE”
Pulse Amplitude – Adjustable, 0-110 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
Comes with a 9 Volt battery, AC Adapter, Carry case, Sturdy belt clip and Instruction Manual.
TENS: ( Transcutaneous Electrical nerve Stimulation )
– Modes: B, N, M, S1, S2
– Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1Hz/Step
– Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10μs/step
– Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous
EMS: ( Electrical Muscle Stimulation )
– Mode:C (Constant), S(Synchronous), A(Alternate)
– Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step
– On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
– Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
– Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 2~150 Hz , 1Hz / step
– Pulse Width: Adjustable, 50~300μs , 10us / step
– Timer: Adjustable, 5 to 60 minutes or Continue Adjustable in 5 minutes each step